A simple combination of my 3 fav things for brekky. Coffee, Eggs and Bread. So what do you do when you cant decide? Throw all 3 things together for a kick ass brekky / brunch item!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 shot of Nespresso espresso
- 2 slices of hard crust bread
- Condense Milk or Honey
Getting it Done!
- Get a shot of Nespresso espresso and leave to cool until room temperature
- Add the eggs, Nespresso shot and 2 teaspoons of condensed milk or honey into a medium bowl
- Whisk the mixture until fully incorporated
- Pour mixture into a large baking tray and set aside
- Cut the slices into 2-3 finger wide pieces and set aside
- Add a drizzle of canola oil (or any other neutral tasting oil) and a small knob of butter into a non stick pan over medium low heat
- Move the pan around until the butter is fully melted
- Dip the bread sticks into the mixture, 2 seconds per side and place gently into the pan
- Fry both sides until golden brown and set aside on the drying rack
- Dust with icing sugar when ready to serve
- Best served with your favorite Nespresso coffee!