I was messing around with some orange marmalade lying around in the fridge and decided to whisk it with some balsamic vinegar. I ended up with a really tasty dressing that’s sweet, sour and bitter in a nice balance. Goes well with any salad greens.
- ½ cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of orange marmalade
- Splash of olive oil
- Cayenne pepper
Getting it done!
- In a medium bowl, add the above ingredients in the same order as the numbers above.
- Using a small whisk, whisk the mixture until the marmalade is fully ‘dissolved’
- Adjust according to taste (should have sweet, bitter, sour and spicy)